In accordance with – Convention on International Road Traffic of 19 September 1949. Issued out of the Talismanic Kingdom of Atmaurium, under the Moorish Empire. UN Seat/Charter 215/93. Authenticated by FRRf. Upheld by the Sovereign ICJ-ICC.
First Republic Registrar recognises the Ordained and Certified Sovereignty of the living being identified by virtue of this International Driving Permit and Private Records Archive.
1. Birthright Reserved in All Jurisdictions: UCc 1-207, 1-308!
2. Commercial Certified Exemptions: Licencing, Taxation and/or Torts.
3. Do Not Interrogate, Do Not Detain, Do Not Arrest – unless under suspicion of causing loss, harm or damage to living beings and/or personal/private property.
4. Without Restriction to Travel: This IDP Card/Document is a De Jure form of Identification to enforce article 13 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) and Article 2, 9, 33, 37 and 33 of the United Nations Declaration of the Rights of Indigenous Peoples
5. All Rights Reserved – 1786 C.E. Moroccan Treaty of Amity and Commerce ratified July 1787 C.E. last confirmed 22nd of April 2004 C.E. Articles II, III, IV, VII, XIV, XVI and XXI, Sovereignty resides in your Nationality. Your Nationality ties you to the land.
At the time of issue, this permit is valid on the basis that the holder has a pre-existing current driving licence, in their primary country of residence, consistent with international regulations.
Applicants are required to submit a notarized copy of their current valid drivers licence in their country of residence, in respect of the Convention of 5 October 1961: Abolishing the Requirement of Legalisation for Foreign Public Documents.
This permit is valid for private conveyances used for travelling passengers, comprising at most eight seats.
This card is issued c/o the Talismanic Kingdom of Atmaurium (TKoA) under the Moorish-Empire/ Washitaw/ UN Charter #215/93. The Kingdom of Atmaurium is registered at: Department of Homeland Security / U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
For validation purposes contact: First Republic Registrar foundation: email@example.com or scan QR code on front.
Be it hereby known that any person, institutions or agencies of any kind conspiring to monitor, seize or exploit the contents displayed on this IDP card/document, against the will of the owner hereof, will be held liable for any injuries incurred thereby, pursuant to however unlimited to the convention on the prevention and punishment of the crime of genocide adopted by RES. 260 (III) a) for the United Nations General Assembly Dated 9th of December 1948 C.E.E.
Also see our disclaimer page.
The Above provisions are in place on the grounds of the automatic and permanent voiding of all previous fictitious and/or fraudulent conveyance of language and/or incorrect sentence structure communication parse syntax grammar – with respect to assumed and presumed contracts, claims, treatise, legislations, statutes and the likes.
BIRTHRIGHT VIOLATION NOTICE:
Any breach or attempted breach of the Certified Sovereignty against the recipient/holder will be taken as a violation of the recipient’s birthright as exemplified above and shall be dealt with by the force of the common law and will result in a Lawful Commercial Lien with a monetary value starting from One Million Great British Pounds (£1,000,000.00 GBP) or the equivalent in gold and/or silver – per perpetrator and per violation.
Apply For Your International Driving Permit Card NOW
Notes and Tips about your FRRf and TKoA IDP
- In general, International Driving Permits (“IDP”) are for international travellers and tourists only, and are usually not valid within the country of issue. Therefore, our IDP issued by First Republic Registrar foundation (“FRRf”) and the Talismanic Kingdom of Atmaurium are in honour of this general rule.
- Automobile/Conveyance registration IN YOUR NAME nullifies an International Driving Permit in the State of residence. Carrying ANY government or private identification that shows residence address in your state will nullify an IDP.
- The holder of an IDP does not have an automobile/conveyance registered in their NAME. Rather, the automobile/conveyance is registered in another name, or to a company and/or a trust.
- Whilst travelling, the holder must:
- Respect and obey the rules of the road, including the posted speed limits.
- Conduct themselves in a courteous manner at all times.
- Operate a clean automobile/conveyance in good repair.
- Process traffic citations which are deserved.